Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting

This year I am taking AP physics for the first time in my highschool career. I know that the course is going to have a heavy work load but I am prepared to work hard to provide myself with a better future. The teacher of the course is Mr. Hassinger and this is his first year teaching this course. The grading policy in this class is heavily decided by tests and quizzes. They make up majority of the grade, while homework and classwork take up a smaller percentage. I expected to learn In depth physics throughout the year when I first entered the class. To this date I have learned kinematic equations and dynamics. I enjoy how Mr. Hassinger uses technology to improve our learning, he has a 3D printer and he also requires us to take notes every day on the google chrome books. I have already begun to enjoy this class and I hope that this year turns out to be just as good as it now. I know I will have to work very hard in this class. Hopefully at the end of the year I can pass the AP exam and gain some valuable collge credits.
">

1 comment: