Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now Writing Prompt (Cloak)

If I was invisible for 1 day, I would do some common good deeds, to help people with everyday things. I would hold the door open for more than 1 person at a store. Many people don't even hold doors open now, so this would be a good thing to do. I would also help people with groceries. Many people need help moving groceries to and from the car.
If I were to do something larger, I would help poor people for the day. I would bring them food when they are hungry. I would also drop off some blankets and clothes for the winter nights that are upon us. In addition, I would spend time at the soup kitchen helping poor people feed themselves. There is too much poverty in this world, we need to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment