Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

The three people I am most thankful for are my dad, mom, and grandma. My dad is the guy I can always go to when I need help in certain aspects of life. He can always give me some tips when I do homework, especially in math. He always has my back in baseball, giving me the best opportunity to play at the college level.
I am also thankful for my mom. She always knows how to make me feel better when I'm sick. She also knows how to cheer me up. I can always speak with her if I ever want a good laugh. My mother is very comical, which is what makes her such a good person, and someone I can be thankful for.
My grandma is also someone I am very thankful for having. I don't think the word "no" is in er vocabulary. Whenever I ask her for something she almost always answers my wish. She is a great role model to look up to, she has so much life experience in the business world which can help answer my future questions when I leave college. Life would not be the same without these three people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment