Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

Do Now 12/7

If I was a teacher I would like to see a ROTC program because it is actually useful for kids interested in joining the armed forces. If I were to teach this class, I believe it should meet towards the end of the day because the student's  mind would be active all day leading up to a class they are interested in. Students would get military training in the classroom. They will learn the same curriculum as some colleges that teach ROTC.
If you were to walk into this class you would see students interacting with the teacher about the certain military division they are studying. I would even teach the students basic military training that soldiers used to prepare for basic training. Students could be graded on participation and tests that would require them to show what they learned. They would also have presentations to document the history of their beloved military division.

No comments:

Post a Comment